DumpsSchool Cisco 300-320 PDF dumps are compatible with all OS and devices. Now you can get useful knowledge of Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures topics from anyplace with DumpsSchool 300-320 dumps PDF format.
Try it Latest DumpsSchool 300-320 Exam dumps. Buy Full File here: https://www.dumpsschool.com/300-320-exam-dumps.html (485 As Dumps)
Download the DumpsSchool 300-320 braindumps from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-mRFtXUyzv8o1N0UbTGL9jQmZ-gm_jM/view (FREE VERSION!!!)
Question No. 1
An outsourced call center is using SIP VoIP telephony that imposes
restrictions on the use of NAT. the company expects the number of call
center staff to grow from 100 to 200 people. Which two design solutions
ensure the most cost efficient and scalable way for call center staff to access
internal corporate applications? (Choose two.)
Question No. 2
While configuring a QoS policy, analysis of the switching infrastructure indicates that the switches support 1P3Q3T egress queuing. Which option describes the egress queuing in the infrastructure?
Question No. 3
What is the primary benefit of deployment MPLS over the WAN as opposed to extending VRF-lite across the WAN?
Question No. 4
A network design team is experiencing sustained congestion on access and distribution uplinks. QoS has already been implemented and optimized, and it is no longer effective in ensuring optimal network performance. Which two actions can improve network performance? (Choose two.)
Question No. 5
While designing a backup BGP solution, a network engineer wants to ensure that a single router with multiple connections prefers the routes from a specific connection over all others. Which BGP path selection attribute is considered first when selecting a route?
Question No. 6
What is one limitation of MPLS Layer 3 VPN networks?
Question No. 7
Which technology guarantees loop free network and does not contain the state “listening”?
Question No. 8
about IPv4 and IPv6 on the same router (dual stack) with IS-IS
– Cisco added multitopolgy support for IS-IS to increase flexibility within dual-stack environment.
– Two TLVs added:
* IPv6 reachability TLV
* IPv6 interface address TLV
– Multi topology IS-IS:
* A separate topology is kept for both IPv4 and IPv6 (some links may not be able to carry IPv6 –> Avoid traffic
* This mode removes the restriction that all interfaces on which IS-IS is configured must support the identical
set of network address families.
* A separate SFP per address family.
* Wide metric must be used.
– Single-topology IS-IS:
* One SPF instance for both IPv4 and IPv6.
* Easier to administer but network must be homogeneous.
* Due to consistency checks, a router running IS-IS for both IPv4 and IPv6 does notform an adjacency with a router running IS-IS for IPv4 or IPv6 only. Disable consistency checks to maintain adjacencies active in heterogeneous environments. ForL1 links, this is primarily done during transition.
* As in any IS-IS design, L2 routers must be contiguous. IPv6 adjacency checks are notdone on L2 links.
300-320 Dumps Google Drive: (Limited Version!!!)
Exam Vendor: Cisco dumps